Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn

Hopefully this image captures content.
Though the past several months have felt more like
resignation...
I pray God continues to direct my every step.
Lord, give me peace as I trust in you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad that I could stop by your blog "Inspire" and the post on it "Autumn". Well you look very Indian and you may be Indian. I am so to see your dependance on the Lord for directing your every step and seeking the peace you need. It is a blessing for others who read it. My prayers as you continue to trust the Lord. Well if you are from India let me share about me. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34 yrs in the great city of MUMBAI, INDIA a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us in the slums of MUMBAI duing their summer vacation.We would love to have you come with your friends to work with on a short term missions trips during your coming summer vacation. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Would love to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete